...classical music is killing itself, and no-one cares anymore...
the biting point
is a living, evolving online manifesto advocating a far-sighted, optimistic, politicised, popular revolution in art music culture
- Opera, ‘Elitism’ and Trickle-Down Culture
- Feminist Music at the Southbank: III. On Semi-Stagings (or, How To Silence A Political Piece)
- Feminist Music at the Southbank: II. Weill’s The Seven Deadly Sins & Intersectionality
- While I am very far from rejecting…
- Feminist Music at the Southbank: I. WOWhat?!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
‘Stick together. Do as many different things as you feel like. Don’t worry about big organizations. Make it happen yourself.’ Jayson Greene of Pitchfork Media surveys New York’s ‘indie classical’ milieu, as the legacy of the Downtown scene: READ IT … Continue reading